Some of you have asked about the time commitment for the How to Make Great Decisions course. We know you’re busy, so we’ve put together a course schedule that is flexible to accommodate your needs and also offers the support and community that make our courses so impactful.
To get the most out of the course we advise setting aside 7 hours per week for 4 weeks, broken down as follows:
Live Sessions with the community at set times:
- 1:1 Partner Sessions: 1 Hour
- Mondays or Tuesdays, AM and PM times available
- Small Group Sessions: 1.5 Hours
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays, AM and PM times available
- Live Q&A & Coaching with Joe: 1.5 Hours
- Thursdays 9:00-10:30am PST
Solo Work on your own timeline:
- Daily Experiments: 15 Minutes a day
- Do what you already do, just a little differently
- Weekly Experiments: 30 Minutes a week
- Apply what you’re learning to your life in real-time
- Weekly Podcast: 45 Minutes a week
- Deepen the lessons with podcasts focused on the week’s curriculum
- Community Forum: 60 Minutes a week
- Connect with other course and community members, share your experiences and learnings
Be sure you are creating support for yourself to ensure you are able to show up in a way that gets you the full benefit of your time investment. Block space on your calendar to dedicate to the course, ask for an accountability buddy, or do the course with a friend.
How many great decisions do you need to make for the course to be worth your time? What about a lifetime of great decisions?
Art of Accomplishment
New to the How to Make Great Decisions course email series? Catch up on messages from Joe and course announcements here.